The following is the text of the letter dated 21st January, 2011 of the Secretary to the Association convening an Emergency Meeting of members of the Association on Sunday, the 30th January, 2011 at 3.00 p.m. at PKVM Nagar.
21st January 2011
Sub: Emergency meeting of Members of the Association in PKV Mahanagar.
At the outset, we wish the Members A HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY AND WEALTHY NEW YEAR 2011.
The Executive Committee Members of the Association deliberated in detail in their meeting held on 9th January 2011 and decided to hold an emergency meeting of the Members of the Association at the PKV Mahanagar at 3.00 p.m. on Sunday, the 30th January 2011. The highlights are:
- First Bhoomi Pooja in the Nagar: To congratulate Mr. Krishnamoorthy, (owner of plot nos. 206 and 207 in Phase I), who will be doing boomi pooja at 10.00 a.m. on 26th January 2011. We welcome Members of our Association for the boomi pooja. Members who are unable to come may convey their best wishes to him on his mobile (98405 75474).
- To discuss on the following points:
(a) Laying electric poles up to our Nagar
(b) Installation of street lights
(c) Security arrangements on behalf of the Association
(d) Signage in the Nagar
(e) Laying of concrete boundary stones, its painting and numbering
(f) Purchase of a land for the Association
(g) Laying of road up to and in the Nagar
(h) Building of bridge across the river as approach to service road of Bye Pass Road
(i) Position of creating additional approach roads
(j) Position of laying oil pipeline by Indian Oil Corporation
(k) Developments adjoining our Nagar
(l) Patta to those who had applied through the Association
(m) Construction of flats on ownership basis through Builders
(n) Formation of a Consultative Committee for development of the Nagar
(o) Issues raised by a group of Members of the Association through e mail on matters such as change of leadership, handling of funds of the Association, need for the Association to purchase a land, electric supply/lights, laying of roads and bridge on our own, oil pipe line, etc. (I have spoken to the Moderator of this e mail group to ensure their compulsory participation in the meeting).
(3) Dues to the Association: Details of dues payable by you to the Association are furnished below. Kindly make payment by way of a cheque in favour of the Association at the earliest. Patta to Members have been dispatched from Tahsildar’s Office directly. Members who received patta and who are yet to pay the charges are requested to make payment to the Association.
(4) Personal details: For easy, fast and less expensive communication to Members, kindly fill in the enclosed form and bring it to the meeting/forward to the Secretary by post. This will facilitate the Association to send communication through e mail and SMS. (Association is in the process of creating another e mail group for the Association which will be communicated through your e mail).
(5) Letters to Ministers in regard to Bridge: Members are requested to bring the enclosed letters to Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister and Hon’ble Minister for Labour duly signed by filling in the address. Members who are unable to attend the meeting are requested to post the letters directly to the Ministers.
(6) Transportation arrangements: Vehicles with our Association banner will be available near Kundrathur Bus Terminus from 2.00 p.m. onwards. Members may make use of this facility.
As your valuable input will be of immense use, kindly make it convenient to be present without fail.
For PORUR-KUNDRATHUR VIJAYAM MAHANAGAR
PLOT OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION,